Elmacs Company is specialized in MEP industry for onshore and offshore projects, well known by high qualified consultants, customers and contractors all over the UAE as one of the best professional managed companies.
The Management at different levels and through the proactive participation of all concerned parties is committed to continual improvement in the standard of Health, Safety and Environment in all our operations and activities including those of our personnel clients, sub‐contractors and suppliers.
As a performance driven organization, in full compliance with UAE laws and legislations, codes of practice and the HSE international standards as laid down in the HSE management System, we aim to achieve our objective by:
- Setting reasonable, obtainable and measurable HSE objectives and ensure that all Employees are aware of our commitment and their HSE roles and responsibilities.
- Implementing and improving safe working practices and methods, conducting periodic audits and managements reviews, encouraging employee’s participation and effective communication and pursuing careful selection and training of personnel at all levels.
- Empower all personnel to take own necessary actions to deter HSE risks and identify all hazards and ensure that appropriate control is in place.
- Recording, monitoring and analyzing HSE incidents throughout the company and taking all necessary measure to prevent recurrence.
- Conduct activities to avoid harm to the health of its employees, contractors and client by monitoring the use of hazardous materials and their use where possible by utilizing safer alternatives to ensure the minimum impact on people and the environment.
- Adopt and monitor an optimizations policy with regards to conservation of energy and resources.
- Cooperate with clients to achieve performance improvement throughout the company’s activities Promote a positive HSE culture